What are Hand-Held Hydraulic Filter Units?
For a complete listing of Schroeder Industries Hand-Held Hydraulic Filter Units, click here.
Hand-held filtration systems are compact, self-contained, “light-viscosity”, industrial separation systems.
With over 70% of all premature system failures being attributed to hydraulic and water source contamination, it is critical to implement the finest filtration to all phases of a hydraulic circuit.
That includes the flushing, transferring, and filling processes.
Hand-held filter units take the filtration technologies most commonly found in full-size filtration cart systems, but offered in a size portable, similar to a Black & Decker Hand Vacuum.
Often times, at least in our case, these units are sold with high efficiency, high capacity liquid pressure filter elements capable of removing particulate contamination and/or water quickly, conveniently and economically from the hydraulic fluid.
Hand-held filter elements are especially critical to the operating system pressure lines since new fluids often have contamination levels significantly higher than the recommended amount in most hydraulic systems.
These units are small enough for use as drum or tank top filtration for cleaning up existing systems as well as the pre-filtration of new fluids.
Why Schroeder Industries?
As the markets that uses hydraulic components become more dynamic, they are now more dependent on the highest quality filtration, separation, and reservoir accessories available.
Our hand-held systems are the premier offline, portable filter systems for maintaining oil water separation and mineral-based fluid conditioning in the market.
With two (2) product offerings available, each with a proven track-record, our solutions are the industry go-to for affordable and easy-to-use filtration:
- HFS-BC Handy Filter Systems Basic Cart – The HFS-BC Handy Filter Systems Basic Cart is a tank, drum and tote top filter system that is compact in size and comes with replaceable element cartridges and a reusable bowl which helps minimize landfill waste. The element service on this unit is seamless thanks to the the top-ported filter housings (included).
- HFS-15 Hand Held Portable Filter – The HFS-15 Hand Held Portable Filter is a portable service unit for filling and flushing hydraulic systems. These can also be used for cleaning in bypass flow too. This unit can be fitted with a contamination sensor to allow for the monitorization of solid particle contamination. The cleanliness class results are displayed according to ISO, SAE or NAS classifications.
HFS-15 Premier Portable Filtration Promo Extension
From now until March 31, we are offering a promotional rate on the HFS-15 Hand Held Portable Filter.
Our goal with this promotion is to get these units into the hands of those who kept us going strong during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For a rate so low, you can easily charge this to a corporate card.
The HFS-15 will undoubtedly improve the service life of critical hydraulic components, entire hydraulic systems, and the fluid/oil itself.
To schedule a demo and see for yourself the wonders of this unit, please contact us today.
Watch on YouTube “ISO 21/19/15 to 15/14/11 in 1 Hour | The MOST Effective FLUID SERVICE UNIT in Town”.
Since both hand held filter offerings from Schroeder Industries are light-weight and extremely portable, they can be used throughout the plant or in service vehicles that use high viscosity fluids. Several application examples include:
- Supplementing continuous liquid filtration by system filters.
- Cleaning up hydraulic systems following a component replacement.
- Filtering new fluid before it is put into service.
- Transferring fluid from drums to system reservoirs.
Watch on YouTube “HFS-BC | New Product Release”.