Lower your carbon footprint with Schroeder’s GREEN, “eco friendly” Electric Drive (E-Drive) Media Filtration Technology.
For a complete listing of Schroeder Industries‘ Filter Elements, click here.
Part of Schroeder’s eco friendly products/Energy Saver initiative, the E-Drive filter elements are made using an all-new filter media. These are characterized by an unusually low pressure drop, making them energy efficient and suitable for low energy consumption requirements compared to conventional hydraulic elements under the same ambient conditions.
The use of Schroeder’s GREEN, Electric Drive (E-Drive) Media filtration technology guarantees safe and reliable equipment operation, all-while conserving the use of energy.
E-Drive Media is the clear choice for use in electric hydraulic drive motor-pump units. Use it for conserving energy bills and wherever high viscosity fluids are employed – especially at low temperatures that produce a cold start behavior.
Schroeder’s E-Drive Energy Saving Features:
- Retains low resistance of flow to reduce the ΔP across the element.
- The filter media construction consists of multi-layered, synthetic fiber material with support.
- Great for cold start conditions where a low pressure drop is required.
- Element Collapse Rating: 145 psid (10 bar)
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to 100°C)
- Flow Direction: Outside to Inside
E-Drive Media is currently rated for 8, 10, & 15 µm filtration.
To see if Schroeder’s Energy Saving Initiative E-Drive Media can be the right solution for your electric hydraulic systems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment in the blog post below.