What is Schroeder Service?
Over the last couple of years, we have been building Schroeder Service and all of its offerings.
As an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, the experts at Schroeder Industries know a thing or two about fluid cleanliness and how it relates to keeping fluid-powered machinery operating at the highest efficiency.
The BIG SECRET: keep individual hydraulic and fuel-system components operating AS IF THEY WERE NEW.
What started as a basic contamination audit now includes:
- Fluid Contamination Audit
- Schroeder Rental Equipment
- Sensor Calibration Service
- Filtration Management as a Service (FMaaS)
Watch on YouTube “Schroeder Service” Playlist.
What is Schroeder Fluid Contamination Audit?
Schroeder Services includes a complete, on-site fluid contamination auditing service.
With this service, our customers can expect:
- The utilization of state-of-the-art technology, in real-time, to identify particulate contamination in bulk storage tanks and hydraulic systems.
- Discovery of an on-site fluid audit goal.
What is Schroeder Rental Equipment?
By offering the all-new Schroeder Industries Rental Equipment Program, we are now able to extend our proven fluid conditioning technology to a wider reach and at an affordable cost.
Available for rental are some of our larger fluid conditioning systems, such as:
- Offline Fluid Conditioning
- High Volume Fluid Polishing
- Mass Transfer & Vacuum Dehydration
- Varnish Removal
What is Schroeder Sensor Calibration Service?
Schroeder offers a range of calibration and repair services for our fluid and machine condition monitoring equipment. We advocate predictive maintenance versus reactive maintenance practices. By doing this, our users experience less equipment failures and more equipment uptime and running smoothly without a problem.
Our equipment helps prevent breakdowns by displaying necessary data needed to schedule downtime to perform maintenance before there is any sign of an issue.
- Quick Service, Proper Documentation, and Quality Service Standard
- NIST Calibration Standards
- ISO9001 Corporate Quality Standards
- Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 for Component Cleanliness Testing
What is Filtration Management as a Service (FMaaS)?
With our Filtration Management as a Service (FMaaS), Schroeder owns, delivers, and maintains the filtration capital equipment needed to achieve your oil cleanliness goals:
- We work with your team to establish the fluid conditioning goals.
- We constantly filter and/or dehydrate the hydraulic & lubricating oils in your plant to meet these goals.
- We can offer service on site (physically and remotely) manage the fluid cleanliness process to ensure uptime and to all but eliminate the need for contracting with a mobile recycling company.
Choose a Service