Changing the Game of Filter Technology
See the difference. Contact us today to be one of the first to switch to the Schroeder Spin-In Filter.
2021 marks 75 years of experience in hydraulic filter manufacturing for Schroeder Industries.
As one of the first companies to demonstrate the need for, and benefits of, hydraulic filtration, we pioneered the development of micronic filtration, helping to set the performance standards in industrial filtration systems.
We continue to make technological strives in our types of filters, filter media, and filter element specifications today.
Our drive and momentum has not stopped there.
In typical Schroeder Industries fashion, we are unveiling an all-new filtration concept sure to bring our filter element specifications to a wider range of industry applications.
Introducing the All-New Spin “In” Oil Filter Technology
We are pleased to unveil our brand new Spin In Oil Filter.
The all-new Spin “In” Filter, or SPI, is set to dominate the space typically owned by low-performing Spin “On” types of hydraulic filters.
The SPI is a low cost filter with patented de-aeration performance and quality protected elements. It’s primary purpose is to turn the Spin On industry on its head and offer what they DO NOT. This low cost filter has the characteristics and performance of our high end line filtration but at a cost comparable to low cost spin on hydraulic filter housings.
- Available in two (2) performance ready sizes
- Operating pressure up to 100 psi (7 bar)
- Minimum yield pressure testing up to 350 psi (24 bar)
- Rated fatigue pressure up to 100 psi (7 bar)
- Flow rate ranges from 40 gpm (151 L/min)
- Available with Schroeder’s quality protected elements and the all-new Lock & Key patented aftermarket retention solution
- 360° swivel connection allows filter to stay connected during changeout
- Reduces the reservoir size when ordered as part of a tank optimization program
- Uses a less complex hose and fitting routing system when compared to cheap spin on replacements. This makes for a more spacious filtration experience.
- Lock & Key technology perfect for OEM aftermarket retention
- Fluid conditioning systems
- In-plant systems
- Mobile equipment
- Power transmissions
- Process systems
- Return lines
- Side loop systems
Available Media Types
- Schroeder’s Excellement® Z-Media®
- Schroeder’s All-New Electric Drive Media for Electric Hydraulic Applications